Do any of these describe you?
- You're contemplating a career change or are looking for a new job
- You feel stuck in a current job and not sure how to get unstuck
- You've recently taken on a role at work with greater responsibility or are new to leadership
- You're re-entering the workforce after raising kids or you're transitioning out of the workforce
- You're just plain overwhelmed with the demands of work, family and life
I've fallen into all of these categories at one point or another in my life, and have found coaching to be a great tool to gain clarity, get unstuck and move forward. (I've also experienced what it's like to be in these places without access to good coaching.) Learn more about me.
Simply put, I help you define where you want to go and provide you with the tools and motivation to get there.
Coaching isn't about telling you what to do -- you’re the expert in your own life and frankly, most of us aren't looking for more advice. Working with me as your coach can give you greater self-awareness to define and achieve a goal, improve performance, or make a change in your life.
The power of stories.
I believe stories have great power. We live by and learn through stories. The stories we tell ourselves about our own lives can either limit us or guide us to be the best versions of ourselves. I tie my background in corporate communications with coaching to help you connect to your own story, one that resonates with and empowers you.
I’m not a “leader”. Why would I work with a leadership coach?
I approach the term leadership broadly. Whether we lead teams at work, outside of work or through our families, we are leaders. Cultivating awareness about our role as leaders and our impact on others can help improve not only our self-awareness, but also increase our own fulfillment.
I weave together coaching and storytelling to help you tell your story.
Learn more about my coaching and writing services or contact me.